At jeneichberg.com, I respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information I may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit this website. This policy applies to information I collect:
·On this Website.
· In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
· Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
· When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
· us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
· any third party (including affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children are welcome to contact me but please be in touch with your parents, as I cannot provide services without parental involvement,
Information I Collect About You and How I Collect It
I collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
· by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW (“personal information”);
· that is about you but individually does not identify you, and/or
· about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
I collect this information:
· Directly from you when you provide it to me.
· Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
· From third parties, for example, and my business partners.
Information You Provide to Me.
The information I collect on or through the Website may include:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website,
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact me.
· Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
· Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
· Your search queries on the Website.
Information I Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, the site may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
· Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
· Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
Speed up your searches.
· Recognize you when you return to the Website.
The technologies I use for this automatic data collection may include:
· Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
· Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
· To present our Website and its contents to you.
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
· To provide you with information about our services
· To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
· To fulfill any purpose for which you provide it.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
· To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
· To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How I Use and Disclose Your Information
I strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
· I do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
I have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. I use a secure computer only accessed by me and from a private password protected email.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where I have given you a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. I ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although I do my best to protect your personal information, I cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. I am not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.